Praying for one another and for the Kingdom is one of God’s great gifts to his people. We have a network toreceive and distribute prayer requests. Using biblical models of the language for our faith, a Kingdom Prayer update is available below. To receive Kingdom Prayer emails or to submit a prayer request, email
Kingdom Prayer Update
2 Samuel 7:18-22a: Then King David went in and sat before the Lord and said, “Who am I, O Lord God, and what is my house, that you have brought me thus far? And yet this was a small thing in your eyes, O Lord God. You have spoken also of your servant's house for a great while to come, and this is instruction for mankind, O Lord God! And what more can David say to you? For you know your servant, O Lord God! Because of your promise, and according to your own heart, you have brought about all this greatness, to make your servant know it. Therefore you are great, O Lord God. For there is none like you, and there is no God besides you.”
- Dale has gone home to meet his Savior! Please pray for Delores in these next days and weeks. Pray for comfort for her and the family. The memorial service will be held on February 17th at 2:00 pm in the Sanctuary.
- Many in our congregation have come down with the influenza. Pray for quick recovery and protection for others.
- Please pray for Valerie recovering from knee replacement surgery. Give thanks for successful surgery and pray for a quick recovery and relief from pain.
- Please pray for several members and extended family who are undergoing cancer treatments:
1.) Gayelord is undergoing chemotherapy for increased PSA levels from his metastatic cancer. Pray that the treatments will return the levels to a controllable level;
2.) Art has been diagnosed with advanced lymphoma and is in the middle of intense chemotherapy. Pray for Art through these recurring treatments and for strength and support for Donna in this difficult time;
3.) Pray that Phyllis Jean’s recent procedure to treat her liver cancer would successfully eradicate the cancer;
4.) Roy is continuing his chemotherapy treatments. Please pray for healing, protection from infection and peace for Roy and Carol;
5.) Pat’s granddaughter, Tricia, received the pathology report and has begun chemotherapy. Pray for healing and comfort for Pat, her daughter and family.
- Continue to pray for Frank and Doris’ daughter Elizabeth, that a compatible donor would be found as she is in need of a kidney and liver transplant.
- Norma and Carlo are waiting for the State Department to process their visas. Pray earnestly that their visas will be approved soon.
- Continue to pray for comfort for our members who have recently lost loved ones: Delores (husband), Mick (brother), Christine (father), Jonathan (mother), Mark (mother), Joyce (sister), Eleanor (step mother).
- Dale and Donna are still displaced from their home, in their fifth month living in a hotel. Pray that their house will be repaired soon and that the insurance carriers would follow through with their responsibilities.